LAB-BOX is a multi-format tank that allows to develop film from start to end, in full day light, bypassing the need to load the rolls in the dark. Thanks to the two interchangeable modules and its multi-format reel, the tank can be used for both 135mm & 120mm.
- Universal and Modular: with one tank it is possible to develop both 135 and 120 film rolls, simply by switching the loading module.
- Compact and Portable: its compact size allows for easy carrying, in a bag or a backpack.
- Quick and Easy: film rolls can be loaded and developed in daylight, through an intuitive and simple process.
- Versatile and Professional: it is perfectly suitable for beginners, but will also meet the needs of more experienced photographers, offering the possibility to experiment with different developing processes.
- The 135 Module has a film slot where the 35mm cartridge is positioned and blocked. The film is then clipped and the lid is closed in order to rotate the outer knob and loading the film onto the reel. Once fully loaded, an internal blade will cut the film, separating it from the cartridge.
- The 120 Module is equipped with two compartments: the roll is positioned in the top one and the film will be automatically loaded in the bottom one. Once the lid is closed, pulling out the black backing paper, through the split on the back, will automatically load the film in the second, lightproof compartment. Having completed this operation, the lid can be opened in order to clip the film and then closed again in order to rotate the outer knob and loading the film onto the reel.